Universal Provider Service offers a variety of programs tailored to accommodate our clients.
Our Services -
As an agency, we accept HHSC and the following MCO's -
- United Healthcare
- Community First Health Plan
- Private Pay
HHSC Program -
- Primary Home Care: A service under the PHC Program providing in- home attendant services to an individual with an approved medical need for assistance with personal care task (ADL’S). PHC services are provided under Title XIX of the federal Social Security Act, at 42 U.S.C § 1396a (relating to State plans for medical assistance).
- Community Assistance Service: A service under the PHC Program providing in-home attendant services to individuals with an approved medical need for assistance with personal care tasks. CAS (formerly known as §1929(b) or frail elderly) are provided under Title XIX of the federal Social Security Act (relating to Grants to States for Medical Assistance Programs) at 42 U.S.C §1396t (relating to Home and Community Care for Functionally Disabled Elderly Individuals.
- Family Care: A service under the PHC Program providing in-home attendant services to eligible adults. FC services are provided under Title XX of the federal Social Security Act (relating to Block Grants to states for Social Services) at 42 U.S.C §1397 et seq.
- PAS – Personal Assistance Services: A service that helps members in performing the activities of daily living based on the member’s service plan. PAS includes assistance with the performance of the activities of daily living and instrumental activities of daily living necessary to maintain the home in a clean, sanitary and safe environment. PAS is provided to the member, as authorized on Form H1700-1 Individual Service Plan – SPW (Pg.1).
- Star+Plus Waiver: A service for Texas Medicaid managed care program for people who have disabilities or are age 65 or older.
- PCS / Star+Kids: A service for Texas Medicaid managed care program that will provide Medicaid benefits to children and adults 20 and younger who have disabilities.
- CFC Personal Assistance Services (PAS): A service that provides assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) and instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs) through hands-on assistance, and supervision. Such assistance is provided to an individual in performing ADLs and IADLs based on the individual’s person-directed plan (PDP).
- CFC Habilitation (HAB): is a service provided to allow an individual to reside successfully in a community setting by assisting the individual to acquire, retain, and improve self-help, socialization and daily living skills or assisting with and training the individual on ADLs and IADLs.
- CFC Non-Waiver: is a service that helps with a member’s performance of daily living activities through hands-on assistance and supervision.
- CFC Waiver: is a service provided to assist a member with daily activities like bathing, dressing, and feeding. The member is also eligible for certain benefit programs like respite, home repairs, and dental.
- Respite Care: A service under Long Term Care is a short-term for aged and adult person with disabilities who require care or supervision to allow their caretakers temporary relief.
- Protective Supervision: A service to assure the health and welfare of a member with a cognitive impairment, memory impairment or physical weakness.
Individual Programs -
- Private Pay: is a service offered by the agency when a member is not eligible for Medicaid.